Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tushar Kant or Tushar Kant “Mishra”

We are taught in our child hood, what is important is work and not the name. We are explained this through many stories...like, we all read the story..."Naam Bada Ya Kaam". I always lived and still believe in this philosophy. But few days back it badly shook when one of my senior in my office who belongs to my birth place told me that if you expect call for interview from different media house then use your surname, as these things matters a lot. I was unable to deny this fact. I was proud being called Tushar Kant and never thought of being called Tushar Kant “Mishra”.
I don't know whether it's wrong or right to add surname. Name and surname which is given to me by my maternal grand-father...he always wish that one day I will attain fame and he believes that I will write my name T Kant....what is the relevance of surname “Mishra” I don't know but what I know that “Mishra” can't give some special talent to me what it can give is the keys to the door in which it might be possible that I will get some calls for interview and any senior of any media house will just give Tushar Kant “Mishra” a job but Tushar Kant will be puzzled and think, why Tushar Kant is jobless.

No comments:

Post a Comment